WHAT YOU CAN
What should I expect from the health screening?
- Be symptom-free for three days.
- 10 days must have passed since first symptoms appeared.
- 14 days must have passed since exposure to someone with a probable or lab confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Possible COVID-19 Symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0° F
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/repeated shaking
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches
What kind of mask is acceptable?
All students will be required to wear a face covering to enter the building. Masks will be worn at all times. Masks, buffs and face shields that cover the nose and mouth are all acceptable.
Will there be hangout time before or after MDWK Online?
Yes. Students will be able to hangout and enjoy game stations, basketball, ping-pong, foosball, etc
Will food be provided?
At United, on Wednesday nights, there will be prepackaged food and drinks for sale. All food and drinks should be enjoyed outside. Food and drinks are not provided on the weekends.
How can I help?
We’d love for you to help make this year a great year in LP Students! To sign up for volunteer opportunities, fill out this online form.
WE’RE HERE TO ANSWER
Let us know how we can help you. Send us any questions you might have or request more information, and we will be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!